Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 1.

Description of life
I went to sauna today with my dad. Slept. Went to buy shoes but converse were sold out. Had to go to the further store. 




I've visited the golf sparing place? Idk I forgot what its called. Well, to be honest, its really small. Only 55m. Its barely what I want. It costs around 13 dollars usd. Its ok to be honest. My hands are all swollen so its rare for me to play golf any more. 


This is actually the flyer I've made. I need to post more today. I've checked I've only got couple of tags sliced off. Yeah for sure I need to make more for the other apartments. Another thing is, its really expensive.


Just a photo of on the way back home.


Progress
1. 
2. 
3. 
4.

Feelings 

I feel kind of sorry for someone. I mean I told her she was waste of my time in her face. Well, I do know it sounds mean but its really not what I meant. What I meant was its a waste of time to meet people who don't last. If you're not going to last, don't bother being my friend, love or whatever. Thats what I've meant but to normal people, its really offensive. Well, I don't know to be honest. See, time, money and etc all are wasted if you meet people. So, you should meet those who are most valuable. Its that right? I don't know. I hate those outings where I don't enjoy anything.  

My skins taking quite a while to recover. lol. Its quite depressing how my friends tell me what happened to your skin frequently lol. I mean if its the first thing they ask about you... 

Thoughts
"interpersonal" relationships is fucking messed up. 

Quotes
"I just need to get everything off my chest because I can't fucking sleep. It's the only thing in my life that's going right right now, so can you please not take it away from me? What have I ever done to you? I've done nothing wrong. I think I've been friendly and I've tried to listen and to help, and yet you treat me this way? Why do I deserve this? Can you think of others and not just yourself for a change? My life isn't all a fucking bed of roses but even if it was, that doesn't mean you have the green light to come and fuck with me. 

Do you care about my feelings? Do you? Because it sure as hell doesn't seem like it. You seem like you're only looking out for yourself and whoever gets fucked in the process for your own pleasure, so be it, at least you're happy right? I don't understand. It's common etiquette. It's like an unspoken rule but yet you try to keep breaking it, FOR WHAT? WHY?

Am I unworthy of happiness? Or is my happiness only considered if you're happy? Then it matters. It's not like I want you to be miserable. I don't. But why are you trying to muck with me? I think everything was already established, so can't you accept that? Forgive me, but I can't think of even a solitary, justifiable reason why you wouldn't be able to.

Stop shitting on my fucking rainbow. I deserve some fucking happiness, so let me fucking have it."

This is actually from a friend. I kind of don't care if he doesn't want me to post it on my blog. Idk its just a reminder why I shouldn't hurt others. 

"Korea is a place where you come out of college and become jobless and unhappy"
"I hate people who say "there are a lot of jobs available but, you just have high expectations" 


Music I've liked

No comments:

Post a Comment