Yesterday was pretty mind fuck. I tend to read people a lot. I made a false evaluation of a person yesterday, which made me really excited. lol I don't know, I found excitement in how I was wrong. Well, I'm not that good with reading people but, I know a bit. Mostly because I can sense whether I am comfortable with this person. If I sense even the most little bit of uncomfortableness, I remove myself.
So, yesterday... I was riding the bus. Some old lady came in. The bus started to move and she was like a pumpkin in a bus. You know like as the bus moved forward, the old lady moved back. The bus moved backwards, the lady went forward. She was tossed all over the place. lol. Eventually I gave her my seat. Its actually normal for younger people to give away their seats to the elders. Well... this behavior is decreasing. Anyways.. I thought she was from the rural parts of Korea since she lacked knowledge of the bus fee, "skills" in riding a bus and etc. For sure, it wasn't something normal for her.
I asked her if she was from this place or not whether she was from the rural place. She told me she was from new jersey. WTF... Thats when I was mind fucked. I first thought she was one of those fallen ones. Basically fallen ones are those people who were wealthy but couldn't adjust and live in rags. I should have noticed though her hair wasn't dirty. It was insanely hard to realize she wasn't poor. I mean seriously she dressed like a freaking beggar. Yeah.. for sure I should have notice she didn't have any dirt on her. Her clothes were old and worn out but no dirt. Fuck I'm dumb. Well... I was kind of distracted because she was kind of dying being toss around in the bus.
No she wasn't a beggar who was street smart and lied about herself. If she was street smart she would know how to hide herself in any condition to begin with. She talked about where I was from and she knew about atlanta and ktown in atlanta. Thats enough to realize she was telling the truth. Even educated Koreans wouldn't know that.
Anyways... she was looking for a store where I live. I help her with it because I don't know , she seemed lost.. doesn't know anything about Korea.. Well thankfully I did have time.
Oh yeah my effing computer died. Its so annoying. I have to back up. Idk.. its so annoying. Its like another piece of memories all gone. I'm going to try and save what I can because the OS system is broken not the data. I should have used time machine but... I only got my harddisk like few weeks ago.
Anyways it was the most exciting mindfuck ever! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment