Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 3


Description of life
My plans started. 9 -7 computer classes. I'm actually writing this during my lunch break. For now at least the class was pretty good. The teacher is pretty funny though. He told us where we can smoke during breaks... lol. WTF... Next class probably is going to be harder since I don't know what that class is about. I have another class at 9:30. I'm kind of happy with the way my life is going. Man.. seriously its really much easier to just focus on myself. But, I keep seeming to put others before me ^^;; This is an annoying personality I have. Whatever. I seem to make life extremely complicated. 

These are just some stuff I saw today and yesterday. 


Some Korean doctors giving free inspections. Just normal check ups I guess. I heard they give out medicine for free for elders as well. Pretty cool. 

 

Today I this. Barbers were giving out free hair cuts for the elders. Again, pretty good stuff. I wish I could do something...pew being useless sucks balls. I'll probably be able to do a lot more this year since.. I'm back at my home ground. 


Donkaze. Yeah I know. Japanese call it dongatsu or something. Well.. Koreans eat it too. We don't pronounce it the way Japanese people do. So, whatever. :P This crap was insanely good. Its somewhere near Ordinary Kim, which is my cousin's pub or bar. 



This is the bar or whatever my cousin owns. Its pretty spacious. Its pretty old but, cozy as well. I had fun. :P I got home. Tried the spin2. I honestly don't know anything about djing. Especially its awkward since I only listen to electro... You barely need a dj to do anything. I'll probably work on beat making after few months of dancing. Fuck... I really don't know what I'm doing. Well I do actually. I'm actually doing someones hw. Well its a benefit because I get to learn the stuff I needed to learn. Idk I just have to become the best at those things I like. Well cs I need the money. Fuck this is so weird. I was going to die later and then now that I've decided to live WTF. 

Oh and I've found some old speakers. Its pretty good too. omfg. I can only turn it on during the night tho.. :3 

Progress
1. 
2. 
3. 
4.

Feelings 

Thoughts

Quotes

Music I've liked

No comments:

Post a Comment