Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Today was pretty dumb. There is this homeless person at the subway I always see every morning when I go to classes. He just sleeps there. Some random Koreans started kicking him and saying crap to them. Thats pretty messed up. Idk its kind of disturbing because he's already pressured. He doesn't need extra pressure from people.

Oh... I finally got to meet those superstitious people. They asked me to pay for a ritual that makes my dead people happy. lol... eventually I told them to fuck off. Idk... its stupid. I didn't care about a lot of things they've said. But, they said something they shouldn't have. They told me I don't give back enough to society... lol It pissed me off a lot... because giving back to society did somewhat make my life extremely hard. So... I got really pissed off and cursed at them.

fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment