My sister came back from college. It was really nice to see her again. lol. Talks about how much I've changed. Well, physically. Oh well. Korea is kind of where I can do a lot more so I'm pretty happy.
Yesterday, was pretty funny. I saw some farmers so, I told my dad. "Hey dad, I think it would be cool to marry a girl from the country." I'll know everything about the city and she'll know everything about the country. He was like "hell no." Later he told me I should go to the park since there are girls who are pretty and rich. lol. Well, I told him. Their dad's think like him. I'm not "fit" their standards. lol. Idk it just feels good to mess with him sometimes. lol
Grandma gave me some cash :P Probably going use it for the fitness center. So much to fix. Its all do able.
I did meet a lot of people. A girl who decided to sell her body to run away. A guy who quit his job and decided to try another job. A girl who can't marry someone she love because of her parents. She also decides to run away. She keeps telling me a friend recorded her a lot of songs he sang for her. Isn't that more than a friend? I don't even know why she is telling me such information.. lol. Then, there was this girl who was a daughter of a CEO. Apparently used to live in gangnam. Now she lives in jeju an island in Korea. Lastly, there is the computer instructor. He kind of dropped out of the field of computer. He programs really well but he couldn't bare the stress. I'll probably buy him some cigs. I think his mother is sick as well since he always pick up his mothers call. Besides its a Korean culture to thank your instructor. Well.. not exactly with cigs but I can't afford other goods. For some reason cigs are insanely cheap here. Well.. it doesn't help since I quit smoking. lol
I kind of need to work on being sad. I keep laughing at inappropriate moments... ending up offending people. lol. I guess its just a bad habit. Yeah.. its why doctors always think I'm ok when I'm deadly sick lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment