Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

D 349




Just some random thoughts because I have to learn more stuff. UMF did come to Korea. I wanted to go but lol, too busy these days. I should be dieting this month but, like I said too busy lol.

1. Skin
2. Computers
3. Music - not really.
So much to fix... Man..



Understanding.
Is something everyone begs for and asks for.
But, then again, how much do we understand?
about others, when we don't even understand ourselves.

We do have a billion selves insides us.
The sad self, happy self, funny self and the quiet self.
All these different selves, makes me, you and everyone.
I mean everyone is just another term for a group of selves whether its the selves inside someone or society.
Maybe just knowing yourself is the best way to understand the others.


Idk just came up. Note to self. Quit smoking kthaxbai






No comments:

Post a Comment