Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

OH YEAH JOEL.

Since I don't have facebook, I want to tell you and I kind of know you'll read this but, I found one of those girls who drink tea and crap. Living traditionally. It was kind of easy to take notice since she didn't exactly belong there. Then, I realized she doesn't know how to eat a hamburger ^^. So, I read her insides and stuff. She was quite amazed lol.

Oh and I kind of found out people can mesmerized others. Its quite disgusting but I saw people abuse it. Well, since this person was trying to mesmerize me to join her religion... Basically you have two or more people ganging up on one person. Start with things the victim can agree. Then, just keep forcing the person to agree on things. They kind of create a weird atmosphere.


8 comments:

  1. First of all, why delete your Facebook - again?

    Well, that is amazing. At least you have found another person which satisfies your inner desires. Lol

    I think though that there's nothing wrong with her wanting you join her religion. Of course, she wants something good for you, based on her own opinion. And that is not coercive too. I dunno. Based on what you think though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Facebook was deleted because I thought I was too emotionally attached lol. Besides its kind of waste of time.

      2. Actually I thought you would like it. lol You always talk about how Korea is traditional and stuff. I kind of know what

      3. Well if it costs money... she kept asking me to pay for this ritual -.-

      HOW YA BEEN? YOU DOCTOR YET?????

      Delete
    2. http://cdn.hsmemes.com/2012/5/5/a1820b86d6861f759c78224a0c0bab70.jpg

      Delete
  2. No, not yet. Well I've just started. But it's like we study lots of things. ㅠㅠ however, I'm kind of enjoying with the people around me, so it's fine, maybe. Haha. You should try going to medical school though. Apply here in our country. Haha. I will help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have Korean classmates, three to be exact. Well, I've talked to 2 of them, one, a very nice woman, one a nice, but somewhat cocky man. I don't know, but I think they're nice to be with. What's more is, the woman, named Miae, is a very nice classmate. And she even talks to me in Korean. I made her swear to be my "Korean teacher". lol, like I have time to study Korean.

      Delete
    2. LOL. This is your chance Joel didn't you want a Korean gf??? lol WOOT GO FOR IT

      Delete