Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

D-356


Description of life
I just slept a lot. Talked to strangers. Did work. Do Jaesa which is basically a ritual for the dead. Its a Korean thing. We like to thank our dead people. Jk I mean our ancestors. Here go read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JesaProgress. I counted how many of the flyer phone tags were torn off. You know like you place your phone number on the flyer and people can tear one off to keep the number themselves. Yeah I know I just went out and counted the numbers torn off lol. I can't help it. I'm impatient as hell. A lot of people tore off the tags. I think like 30. Thats a lot. I didn't get any calls yet which is worrying. I'm assuming that its because exams are going on this period of time. Probably get some calls after couple of weeks. Hopefully. I just hope I get like 3 students. Well, I guess I do "need" the money this time. 


Feelings 
I'm exhausted but it feels good. Idk fuck. To be honest, I know what I'm doing yet I don't know what I'm doing. Being socially awkward is retarded. I don't understand anything. 


Thoughts
Quotes

Music I've liked

No comments:

Post a Comment