Description of life
Really really busy, but I feel really good inside. The exhaustion feels so good. I mean it was overwhelming last year, but still the feeling of being exhausted. It just means I've lived to the fullest. Dance classes were pretty awesome except for the fact that I suck at it :P. Well, I guess I need to practice. I've sent out more flyers recently. I'm impatient as hell so I go check up if the flyers are gone. Yeah I know... Its just how I am. I've just recently got my djing machine so I'm playing with that too. Doing so much stuff at once.. lol. Well its only day 8. I'm still pretty high. I kind of wish I had 3 students or so. I need money for other stuff. Technically everything is going as planned. I need to do some stuff. Ha. So busy seriously. I need to prepare for Christmas again.
Today I saw some old people doing concert near my house. Its pretty cool how they are giving back. See... couple of posts before I've talked about giving to elders. Then, elders giving back to the young. Pretty damn cool how life works.
Progress
1.
2.
3.
4.
Feelings
Just a bit sad. Thats it. I'm just really depressed about my skin. Ha...
Thoughts
Quotes
Music I've liked
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment