Description of life
Just really busy. Classes, but I do learn something, which is really important. Dance classes are pretty cool because every really enjoy themselves. I suck so much but I kind of don't care. Its my first time, well second time now. For real, it was a great choice. I really don't have time for organizing my music library.. which is pretty sad. Well... I mean I do have 300 g worth of music. Well.. Idk I like all sorts of music.
I gave my cousin a mix of songs. He liked it :P which was pretty cool. I guess I just need more practice.
Fuck I'm so busy.
Thoughts
I really really really hate people. WTF seriously... This is how people do things. "Hey trust me, so that I can use you" "Do this" "Do that"..
Well no thanks.
I found elder people really nice. One suggested me to take their seat. I refused since they need it more. Another helped me pick up some stuff. Sometimes I see like an 70 year old elder giving away his seat to a 80 year old person. These are like things I love seeing. Its really what I call beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment