Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Just a note on how life is in Korea. I'm taking some extra computer classes since... I really do suck at programming. Well, I never wanted to be good at programming initially. Didn't feel like it. Anyways, classes start 9am -1pm , 3pm- 7pm, Monday - Friday. Dance classes 9pm - 10:30 pm. Tuesday and Thursdays.

So, I have Monday, Wednesday, Friday, I have 8pm afterwards empty. I also have the weekends off. I've released few flyers around my apartment, for tutoring. I just need like 2 students. I mean more the merrier since it means more money. I'm not sure if any student would want to get tutoring after 8pm though... Its either that weekends. I'm going to feel like shit when I can't get their grades up though. Just hope I get ideally 3 students. It really would help a lot financially.

Along with this, I'll probably golf rarely since its expensive. What else? I need to read a lot of computer books, GRE just in case. I think it would be a good year. I just have to do everything in a year so I don't have to ever study again.

Man.. only if I enjoyed programming... Life would be different lol. Well then again. Its rare for me to take interest. Well.. I don't know to be honest. I think I'll just get a decent job and teach my kids if they do take interest in computers. I think if I do get kids, I'll probably raise them strong. After they get into a decent university just let them do whatever they want. Protection is dumb. Well, its a necessity but it kind of back fires a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment