Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Its kind of funny how I got employed full time even though I didn't graduate from college. ^^. The pay is pretty decent. Idk I have to look for a students for tutoring. In Korea, once you get a group of students, you do make quite a handful. Well... I could technically make loads... if I get the right rumors. Korean parents are willing to buy their children's brains. Its not necessary a bad thing though. So, the plan for this three month is just work, and find students to teach. Study programming on the side.

After that I should focus on programming alone and teach once in a while just to make pocket money. Oh I need to study Japanese as well since I'm going to take some Japanese classes when I get back to Korea. Man so freaking busy.

Only if I was a business major... life would be a lot different xD. Freaking engineering..

*My dell monitor is coming today XD.. pretty excited!... lol Idk fuck. If I live the present. Day by day basis. Life is pretty decent. I got food on my table, roof on my head and not much to worry about. If I think of the future, its like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment