Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013



Man this dude is funny. Most of whatever he said is true so I'm not going to say anything. xD Maybe I'm just distracting myself again. I can't believe I thought I was depressed due to lack of hobbies lol. I mean it was the reason I started blogging. Whatever. I have to keep doing something or else I feel like shit. Its stupid. Like in order to relax I need to not relax.

Busy is definitely good though. It means your living life.
 

Fuck I can't think straight. Maybe its normal to live off instant gratifications. People should watch supernatural. There are a lot of emotional aspect aside from the storyline that some people can notice. Idk keep doing something. Yeah I know... my thinking process is all over the place.

Whatever I'm going to go pay some bills and visit the grand palace on the way back. So, blog about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment