Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013



Things to fix.
1. Skin
Been going to the clinic. Idk a bit better but I got so stressed last semester that its really not that great. I mean it was my first time going through my own life struggle and helping another. Drinking more water and sleeping a lot more since I didn't sleep during my college semester.
2. Body
Just eating a lot more healthier. All those fast food since I was so busy made me fat. Doing exercise later.
3. Career
Started taking interest and going as planned.

What am I suppose to do if someone just leaves? Wait for them? It kind of sucks for moi because I actually do keep my words. I really should stop gambling my heart away....Well whatever. Fk its so depressing how I fucked up my perfect skin. .It should be fine lol Good night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment