Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Back in Korea. Its only been 2 weeks since I came back to Korea. I actually have to go back to America since I've failed to graduate. Its not a big deal since, I've only failed a single course, which is pretty easy. But, I'm delaying my graduation because I want to study more in Korea and then go back. I've been doing a lot of things in Korea. I've been looking into programing schools since I suck at that. I had to go to the skin shop since I had bad cases of pimples. Medicine does help a lot. I'm just exhausted to be honest. Well, then again, I'm already starting work next week. The pay is decent. Its important to have enough for certain cases.

Yeah... I'm just exhausted. I think I'll just go back to that bridge, I've used to visit when I was young. I need to rethink about things. I do not know what to do with this over caring personality. Oh well.. one thing I do not care about is myself lol. Quite funny really. Every time, I go out, I comeback destroyed most of the times. Idk.. its retarded. psychologically very disturbing. I mean its hard... the past will always haunt you and create you. Idk fuck.. I just don't know what to do with all these scars. 

Idk fuck.. whatever. Just focus on becoming something. Keep pushing myself. Idk I can't sleep or rest anyways.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U41KPUfOSFk

I think I'll just go practice dancing. Party harder when I get back to America. Well I might party in Korea when this person comes back from London. Idk I've never been to Korean clubs so I really can't say what they are like. Whatever earn money first.


Man.. I seriously need to stop getting myself into things... that would get myself killed. fml.. No its normal for people like me. My mother told me about this girl at my dad's company. She just had to do an interview and got the job... Instead she rejected the offer and asked the employer to employ the girl next to her. We're just dumb thats it. Idk.. lack of greed? maybe? Idk.. I'll talk about it on my next post. Yeah we're just dumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment