Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Here I go again punishing myself.  Well its the effing curse of never being good enough. Its only been 2 days I've arrived at Korea, I've already got a part time job that starts next week and another one that starts later. Only sleeping when I have to. Idk I have too much to do. I need money, I need to study, I need to do a lot of things. Well at least I get decent pay. I mean its not the greatest but decent... really...


I'm kind of happy that I've found a place to work out which opens 24 hours. It kind of meets my busy schedule. But, living this life style does have its sacrifices. I guess it was my skin. cml.

My head still hurts because of over stress. Its actually why I've bombed my exams last semester. Well, thankfully I did well enough. Not really, but its ok. Idk I'm just restless. Fk.. FK FK FK FK. I guess exhausted. Whatever. I stopped caring about myself so it should be fine.

Idk I'll probably register one of those study rooms when the weather gets hot. I can't afford air conditioning. lol. I'm so happy that I'm back home though. Taking care of myself, taking care of others, doing my studies were like shit.

MAN WTF IS WRONG WITH ME FML..

YOU KNOW LIKE I PICKED UP TRASH IN LIKE FREAKING SHIN CHON LIKE YOU KNOW THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PARTY AREA LOLOLOLOL FML....

WTF AM I DOING. Like my age group is going out partying and I go to shin chon to pick up trash LOL fml... Oh my intentions? I just wanted to clean up the city because it was dirty LOL...


Fuck I'm just weird as hell. It was a good experience though because I kind of know how it feels like to be hobo. lol. FK even hobos don't do that. fml. '

Right now I just want to work at a bar. I want to see what its like. Thoughts are just jumping here and there. Fuck my brain. llol

Only if I didn't do engineering my life would have been perfect lol. idk I don't mind work I actually enjoy it. I just don't like engineering. It reminds me of a lot of my bad past. lol. fml. Man everyone looks so cool in Korea. I wonder where they get their money lol. Idk life is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment