Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back.

Sorry was going through depression and still am at the moment.


Fk, I don't understand why I'm so needy, helpless and weak.


Anyway you people deal with depressions?

16 comments:

  1. Well, hyung, I myself experience depression almost everyday. I don't know, I'm bitter with my present job. However, I think that I can cope very well, every stresses in our lives pass - they do not last long. Just think of very happy things, and be happy with what you have now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work for an insurance company. :D

      Delete
    2. lol sounds depressing.... If you like Korea, why not go work for Korean companies? They don't pay a lot but decent. There is Korean Trade Organization, Korean Trade Organization and few other Korean gov't organized companies. You get to experience Korea indirectly but you kind of start hating Koreans as well hahaha according to my local friends XD

      Delete
  2. I do :/
    I'm here ff you ever need someone to talk to :)
    I don't really know what to say but just know that there's people who will always be there for you when you need them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks.

      I don't know I feel helpless time to time, esp when I wake up in the morning.


      Delete
    2. I feel depressed when I'm at work O_O lol
      By the way, are you still in Korea?, I'm coming to Seoul next week :)

      Delete
    3. lol can't you switch jobs? I really do understand why people say you have to get a job you like. No, I'm not going to be in korea :S Im rarely at Korea lol To be honest, I don't know where my home is atm. I've lived in America, Malaysia, Korea all equally....

      Delete
  3. Hi there, I'm from Indonesia, nice to know your blog :). Depression is part of human being, at some points in your life, we'll have some depression, just don't give up :) Jia you !!! Ganbatte !!! I don't know what is the word for Jia you and Ganbatte in Korean :) (Both of them are Chinese and Japanese, and I don't count Hwaiting as Korean :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Setanakal, yup. Its a bit hard, but I have hope it will go away. How come you know both Chinese and Japanese? Koreans say him nae.

      Delete
    2. I like to study languages, and recently I'm thinking to study Korean, the grammar of Korean is similar with Japanese, hope I can catch Korean too

      Delete
    3. Yup Korean is a mixer of Chinese and Japanese. I mean Korea, Japan, China have been mixing with each other for a long time. I wish I could teach Korean haha only that I don't speak perfect Korean.

      Delete
  4. Gosh, I was shocked reading your previous post that U want to close the blog. I tried to look at my dashboard and I didn't found your blog on my blog list. So glad that you finally decided to write again lol :)

    By the way, your blog gives me a lot of information about Korea, and although some of your posts are about simple things, it does give me lessons about Korea..so keep blogging bro, even though there will be silent readers out there :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol the day I close my blog is going to come soon tho. I'm probably going to go to the Korean military sooner or later.

      lol I don't like silent readers XD I feel underappreciated hahahah

      anyways, would you like to know anything about Korea? I would write about it if I'm not lazy.

      Delete
    2. Korean military? I thought you live in the US? @.@

      I think you should write about gadget sometimes. I would like to know if Koreans are craving about it. Here in my country we use Samsung a lot hehe..I-phone is not that popular, besides, it's also very expensive.

      Delete
    3. lol, I study in America, but still Korean.

      To be honest, I really don't know much about gadgets. I just know Galaxys3 is freaking amazing right now. Galaxy note 2 is going to be even more amazing. A lot of girs in Korea use galaxy note because they can always put their phone in their huge purse. haha

      Delete