Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Now I remember.

I remember why I was so strong before. Hate is one way to be strong.

I hated everything and everyone. The hate for my parents kept me strong lol. fml I can't use that anymore fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml.

I guess everyone needs a period of time when they are weak.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, hate is not the right way to go! Passion makes you strong! Find something to do that you enjoy and learn to be self-contained and you won't feel depressed anymore *hugs*
    Hwaiting !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No1 I tried doing that didn't work lol Made me emotionally unstable. Now I'm going to do it my way!

      hate everything there is. dissing people is my happiness lol

      Delete
  2. Whatever makes you happy WonTaek씨! Just remember that a little positivity never hurt anyone~ Hwaiting on your journey to find happiness ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think I need to find happiness, I just have to think in ways I see happiness with my current life.

      Delete