I gave a pair of the Studio Beats last year for my boyfriend and he loves them. He also has the small ear plugs which he uses for the gym. The Studio headphones come in handy when trying to block out outside noise (like on an airplane which is where he mainly uses them) or when you want to watch movies or videos on the laptop. The sound quality is a lot better with those and you pick up beats you couldn't hear by just listening to them without them.
Oh. Thanks Michelle, I go try them on later and see if I should get those. To be honest, I really like their color. I been really depressed these days and I'm doing the thing where you wear nice stuff to get more self confidence haha Its a bad way of getting confidence, but I need every confidence I can get haha Oh and I'm trying to wear bright colors as well. Hey Michelle where do you live btw? In korea? or where in the states?
Hmmmmm.. There are reviews that say that these Dr. Dre earphones and earbuds are really cool, and they have very good sound quality, however, there are also reviews that say that even though they have these qualities, the price is quite unreasonable. There are competitors that can clearly match the specs, but are available for a decently small price.
Well, it depends on your preferences. And as you said, you're a rich man. Haha.. 부자다 남자. ㅋㅋ
lol its really the color that appeals to me... I really need bright colors. I try my best to mix as much color into my daily clothes because it makes me less depressed. haha I'm not really rich its more like... I never had a childhood because my parents over did the retirement plan... So now I'm a depressed pessimist with no self esteem. hurrah hahaha its hurting me academically as well. So... I'm trying different ways to build my self esteem. blogging was one of them. and i like talking to bloggers. make me feel like i made new friends
Yes. Bright colors do uplift one's spirits, keep up the good work!
Well, as you may have lost your childhood before, then I think that the best time to make up for that is now, right? SO enjoy life more - even more than an adult should. You are free to do everything as long as it is legal (haha) and it makes you happy.
We bloggers are with the same interest, so we can always connect with each other. As many people here in your blog says, we are here for you to talk about your problems.. 아자 형님, 화이팅!~
I gave a pair of the Studio Beats last year for my boyfriend and he loves them. He also has the small ear plugs which he uses for the gym. The Studio headphones come in handy when trying to block out outside noise (like on an airplane which is where he mainly uses them) or when you want to watch movies or videos on the laptop. The sound quality is a lot better with those and you pick up beats you couldn't hear by just listening to them without them.
ReplyDeleteOh. Thanks Michelle, I go try them on later and see if I should get those. To be honest, I really like their color. I been really depressed these days and I'm doing the thing where you wear nice stuff to get more self confidence haha Its a bad way of getting confidence, but I need every confidence I can get haha Oh and I'm trying to wear bright colors as well. Hey Michelle where do you live btw? In korea? or where in the states?
DeleteHmmmmm.. There are reviews that say that these Dr. Dre earphones and earbuds are really cool, and they have very good sound quality, however, there are also reviews that say that even though they have these qualities, the price is quite unreasonable. There are competitors that can clearly match the specs, but are available for a decently small price.
ReplyDeleteWell, it depends on your preferences. And as you said, you're a rich man. Haha.. 부자다 남자. ㅋㅋ
lol its really the color that appeals to me... I really need bright colors. I try my best to mix as much color into my daily clothes because it makes me less depressed. haha I'm not really rich its more like... I never had a childhood because my parents over did the retirement plan... So now I'm a depressed pessimist with no self esteem. hurrah hahaha its hurting me academically as well. So... I'm trying different ways to build my self esteem. blogging was one of them. and i like talking to bloggers. make me feel like i made new friends
DeleteYes. Bright colors do uplift one's spirits, keep up the good work!
DeleteWell, as you may have lost your childhood before, then I think that the best time to make up for that is now, right? SO enjoy life more - even more than an adult should. You are free to do everything as long as it is legal (haha) and it makes you happy.
We bloggers are with the same interest, so we can always connect with each other. As many people here in your blog says, we are here for you to talk about your problems.. 아자 형님, 화이팅!~
Thanks Thanks Thanks!
Deletehaha I need more physical friends.