Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Haha sorry guys.

Just wondering what would happen if two pessimists met up and started dating. What would it be like? Would both grow more negative or positive? When you add two -1s you get -2. However, if you times -1s you get a positive 1. What would happen? Its because I found a girl that is pessimistic and its my first time haha.

I tried being with optimistic people. Some just were all talk didn't help at all. Some really calmed my heart. And there is also the case when I drag them down to being pessimistic... Well I didn't mean to. I just wanted them to protect them.

Mmm I need more positive interaction and events but its been harder to get those lately. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate positive moments a lot. I'm really thankful for those who give those to me.  I don't even know how to reply those people. All I can offer is lifetime support. But anyways its just that I get those positive feedback like once in 3 months maybe? Way too little. Before you guys judge me, have a look at georgia tech's social life in google. I wasn't as negative as I am now. I was negative long time ago but I used it to study. Right now its not helping my life -.-.

Anyways I'll be posting something about Korea soon :)

I did a lot in Korea actually even though I was sad as hell. Haha you can't imagine how crippled I was with negativity but still made trips. It was a struggle but kind of worth it because I can give you guys all these photos.

3 comments:

  1. Life is too great to be frowned upon. :)
    And if you have positive thoughts, you will attract good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks elle. I really love people like you. It means a lot to me.

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! Having a positive view in life will affect one's decisions and its outcome.

      Delete