Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Advertising MySeoulStories

If any of you have friends interested in Korea. Please ask them to subscribe to MySeoulStories. Oh, you can also ask your depressed friends to subscribe and see how I cope with depression thats cool too. -.- I don't have enough subscribers compared to others. Its going to be my 4th year of this blog and I kind of wish more people subscribed. lol I like how I'm getting hate for being racist... Well... Asians are racist. We just never tell outsiders, so most people think I'm the only racist Asian. But it doesn't mean we just get pitchforks and start poking foreigners with it. We are nice. We do let people disappoint our expectation. Well, there are always those people who are hardcore racist, but generally most Koreans aren't hardcore racist. They just don't know enough. Also, more people are friendlier to foreigners because they want foreigners to have a good experience in Korea and come again. I'm just racist cause its fun.

Ok next topic...

Actually I had a nice talk with a old friend. Basically, I'm scared of losing special people and moving on. My friend has a similar issue. She has old parents like I do. So, we're both afraid of fitting into society cause our parents were the ones who provide the bread.  And trust me, I have no idea which society I belong to. It was nice to know about this because normally people don't talk about these stuff.

 lol I want a hug but can't get one.
:(

5 comments:

  1. Mmm..sorry, I don't get the meaning of your sentence "I like how I'm getting hate for being racist"..what do you mean? Do you consider yourself as a racist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Racism is quite broad and depends how you define it. To me racism is categorizing people depending on race. I'm not a hater. I don't hate black people. I don't hate other races. I just openly admit that stereotypes are quite useful. Like for example, Koreans have too much pride in our culture. Yes we do. So you can use this to your advantage. Its really easy to make Korean friends if you praise his or her culture lol. Well you shouldn't lie tho haha. On one of the posts I said some stuff about black people. lol some black people were open minded and accepted what I've said. some black people told I was racist and I'm not open minded haha. In a personal matter, I just had a lot of bad experiences with black people. Especially on the streets, black people asks for money. Bother you if you don't. They call eachother niggers but its racist for outsiders to call them nigger. Come to Korea and make fun of Koreans for not speaking english. I already know its not true for all black people, but its just that I had too many bad experiences. Its hard for humans to go against experiences and your own beliefs.

      Delete
    2. But I do let people disappoint my expectations. Oh and I think its an Asian thing... we make too many stereotypes against other races. Just go ask all the asian guys if they would marry a black person. If they said no, I call that racism. I tested with my roommates. They all said no...We're not open enough

      Delete
  2. O I C..okay..I agree to some extents :)

    I am an Asian too and even myself also experienced it. Asians do have lots of skin color, and for some people, the brighter your skin are, the higher your status. Yeah it is a stereotype, I hate them who think that way, especially if the stereotype leads to a bad social interactions. @.@

    ReplyDelete