Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Herb Hills in Daegu.

Ready for some cheesy adventures of WonTaek Chung? Its probably the most cheesy adventure you'll ever get from me, unless I start dating a girl LOL. Of course that's going to centuries later. So, I was going to busan using the KTX. Sadly, we bought the wrong ticket and we took the slow ass train. Very slow and I had to stand through out the ride. My legs hurt a lot. After 3 hours of standing me and my sister gave up. We decided to rest in Daegu. Just a side note, man daegu is really fashionable. They have a completely different style from Seoul. I guess its the Daegu style. I liked Daegu I guess its because that where my ancestors come from. It felt like home. Anyways, aside from a lot of hot girls and guys, I went to this place called Herb Hills. Its like a place where you would come with your date. I went there because there was nothing else to do in daegu. It was basically a man made fairy land. I had fun.... when I was depressed haha. Well it kind of made it more depressing because there were only couples. Oh btw...Korea is the land of couples. Although most couples are just using each other, everywhere you go, you have to be a couple or your kind of left out. Actually I wonder what singles do for fun in Korea... For me, I just go to cafes and just sit. Listen to music and think about myself. lol Thinking takes a lot of time... its the only thing I've been doing the whole summer. It was interesting, I realized more about myself, more about others and more about the world. Anyways its photo time. 


See all those couples









Some of the activities you can do in Herb Hills. Good stuff; but you have pay...














I made a cute soap. I gave it to someone. It was a nice gift probably that is remember-able.





No comments:

Post a Comment