Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Depression is a black hole... once your in it its hard to get out of it.

Or maybe, depression is just part of life... Its just that if depression starts to affect your daily life and workload... its just too much to handle.

1. must gather as much self esteem as possible even if means spending a lot of money.
2. must constantly talk to someone.
3. must stop caring.
4. must exercise to become gdragon
5. try my best to not kill my grade completely
6. listen to music non-stop

Why am I depressed

1. scared of being alone
- Its quite stupid tho. Financially, I'm doing fine. Academically, I'm doing ok. Emotionally, I'm not doing ok... I guess having a sick parent in a foreign country got me, the numerous bullying and losing contact with every friend I have. I don't feel secure. Oh and not to mention, I'm going to be the head of the family fmlfmlfmlfmlfml.

7 comments:

  1. 안녕 하센요. My name is Joni and I live in the U.S. I'm new to your blog. I found it randomly while searching for things about Korea. Even though I don't know you, I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and that you have a friend following your blog. Hang in there. 화이팅! (Sorry if I spelled something wrong. I'm just starting to learn Korean...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha may I ask how you found my blog? XD I'm really curious how people find out about my blog... Its like an underdog of the kblog world haha. Anyways welcome! and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I found your blog?

      I'm searching for Jimjilbang, and I think I saw it in your blog! :D And I found it really cool~ So I tried to follow.. So no depression, OK? We find your blog cool. :D

      Delete
    2. Read this hyung. http://ph.she.yahoo.com/blogs/love-and-life/feeling-little-lot-lonely-065627094.html

      Delete
    3. thanks!! I'm just tired of moving on.

      Delete
  3. oh depression.... I've been there! I hope you get better and I'm sure you will! If I could get out of that everyone can! Actually Korea cured me from depression. My friend introduced me to Kpop and I got so passionate about Korea that I just feel much happier ! Hope to go to Korea!!!
    I added you on fb just now. It'd be cool to chat with you ;) I'm a person you can always talk to.

    ~Marija.

    ReplyDelete