Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

doodling about everything

I have been thinking a lot on love and being selfless. plus about society.

I know I have to luxury to think about love. Thinking does really kill my time, but it really lets me look more into things. It also makes me very depressed because I think too much. Well, I realized true love is when you want to protect each other. Parents will give everything because they want to protect. The current society is blinked by wealth, looks and etc. I mean true love is hard. When it comes to marriage, people look at every aspect of their opponent. People even use one another.

I guess when you decide to protect something, it really means you love that person very much.

Also being selfless. I'm a selfless person. I care about others more than myself. haha interestingly, I thought everyone was selfless. I guess there is a lot of reasons behind this. Well, I was brainwashed by fairy tales. I always had a strong sense of right and wrong. (well except for copying homework). Apparently, most fairy tales consider the selfless person the good guy. haha Jesus was selfless. To me at least, most selfless people seem miserable. The main character always sacrifice themselves for others. Even if it means their death. Actually, that is my ideal death, saving someone in return for mine. I guess thats why most people tell me I'm like a kid. I still believe in a moral society. haha Well, my dad too. But, he stopped believing in a moral society. I guess its because after he nearly died, he realized nothing really matters. Being good doesn't help him after he dies. Another reason I'm so selfless is because I want to give my best for every person. I kind of realized this after my dad almost died. I should do my best for people, because once they die, I'll regret not doing my best for them. Thats why I try so hard. But, I can't help and that makes me more depressed. Finally, I've always considered myself as a living dead person. Its one way of coping with psychological stress. I've been under appreciated by a lot of people. Treated like a dog. As a dead person, you don't really care about yourself that much., As long as you don't remember to care about yourself, it doesn't hurt that much physically and mentally. But then again the problem is when you realize you care about yourself, it hurts a lot. Well, being one of the few selfless person is really annoys me.

I don't know what I want. I think I want some selfless other. Because she probably would be miserable as I am.

Well, despite being very depressed. I am apparently very sociable and outgoing. I am able to make friends with anyone I want. Basically, I can be friends with whomever I want.

Another thought about society. Remember I bought a dr dre headphone? Well it shows how dumb society is. So, I got the most expensive version of the headphones. I do this when I'm pissed at something or someone. Because most of the time, I'm just cosplaying poor people. The reason is simple, my parents want me to understand how it is to be poor. As a result I've gained low self esteem. But anyways back to the story. As soon as I start wearing my headphones everywhere, everyone acts differently. lol. funny right? Strangers nod at me because they love my headphones. Little kids point fingers because they ask their moms to buy them the headphones. Really, you do get better treatment, if you prove your wealthy. It proves how pathetic the world is. Looks, wealth, really do matter.


17 comments:

  1. Sad to say but I think you are thinking too much and because of that you worry a lot and feel sad over those things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I already know, but I can't help it. I'm an over thinker. numerous years of bullying, early experience of death, not belonging in any society. Really I don't belong in malaysia, america or korea. My grandparents, relatives all died. Close to being friendless, in terms of physically. And I go to this stupid school that gives no social life. At any moment my dad can start puking blood. mmm explain how I'm suppose to be secure. Mmm I stay crazy lol Its the easiest way to make me relatively sane. haha well the good thing is apparently people like me because I'm a bit crazy.

      I just wish, everyone I know and my family aren't suffering too much. I know its impossible, I wish I was some help. It really sucks because I'm never able to be physically be there for people. Then again, nobody can be physical be there for me haha

      Really, happiness starts when you stop caring about others. But I want to care for others.

      Delete
  2. Hmm. Maybe you must change your outlook in life. Although your statement "happiness starts when you stop caring about others" is partly true , happiness is also about forgetting yourself and just doing what you want to do like caring for others. One can actually gain strength through other people. Make those people an inspiration to continue living happily in this harsh world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it does make me happy when Im able to help others. But sometimes, like maybe just couple of times I wish people cared about me lol theres not that many caring people. Lol

      Delete
    2. Haha it does make me happy when Im able to help others. But sometimes, like maybe just couple of times I wish people cared about me lol theres not that many caring people. Lol

      Delete
    3. Lower your expectations and don't expect something in return.
      It's hard but it definitely works.

      Delete
  3. Actually, there are a lot of things that are beyond our control but it is up to us on how we'll deal with this uncontrollable occurrences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Im starting to realize that more and more. And this is just the beginning. I just laugh about things lol. How funny it is. As long as im not serious im fine. Its just that sometimes i do get serious and then i cant control myself. Then i blog aboug thse things.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, just laugh it out. Soon things will be better! :)

      Delete
  4. Some of this post is hard to understand (but don't worry, I come off hard to understand too when I'm in a funk). I'm sorry you're struggling to find happiness and that you've been feeling lonely.

    These are struggles I have as well. Sometimes I feel so worthless and failing. Often I'll then put on a sort of mask when I'm with other people. I'll laugh and smile like everything is okay, but really I'm just begging that someone will be a friend I can talk to.

    When things are bad like that, though, I remember the hope I have. I'm really not trying to be preachy or anything because I don't have it figured out. I know that there will be people who don't agree or have different opinions- I'm just saying what I know to be true.
    My hope is in knowing that I'm just where I'm meant to be- where God wants me to be. My hope is knowing that things will be alright, because I'm in His hands.

    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

    My hope is knowing that I'm never alone.

    I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! Psalm 139:7

    I'm alright, because through my faith in Christ's love I've been saved.

    But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
    Ephesians 2:4-5

    Sometimes I forget these promises, but I know their true. When I hold onto them and turn to God I do feel less lonely and I do feel joy. I also see the blessings he has supplied me with.

    You seem so focused on loosing your father- I would be scared to and worrying in the same way. But then, I would also try to focus on the joy of having him with me in this moment.

    I hope I haven't annoyed you with this post. I just know how it feels and I wanted to share how things changed for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to see him once. But thats all. I'm pretty ok with being alone.

      I just keep forgetting I'm rich cocky and smart.

      As long as I remind myself that I'm fine haha

      Delete