Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Seoul Stories is accepting Guest Posts.

So.. Thanks for the hate comments on the post of Korean Image of Black People.

I'm quite tired of reading all those comments... I'm trying to let you know how Koreans think of foreigners, not how I'm racist against everyone. Well, I'm racist to a certain extend, but I don't hurt others. Because thats how I live.

1. Don't hurt others.
2. Don't owe anyone.
3. Don't trash litter on the ground.
4. Always thank people.
5. Never use people.

This is how I live. This is my rule and belief.  I follow these rules very strictly. If I hurt someone, I always apologize.

Anyways, myseoulstoires is accepting guest blog posts to let KOREANS know about YOUR CULTURE. Just send me an email with your blog posts at wontaekalicious@gmail.com

This is the best I can do to help you express your culture to Koreans. I can't write about your culture because I'm focusing on expressing my culture so that there is less misunderstandings.


Anyways send me as many posts possible.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new reader to your blog~ I found it today actually and I've been enjoying it. ^^ Ahh, I would send in a post but I don't know what I would write about! Haha.

    ReplyDelete