After going to Daegu, I visited Busan, my final destination. My god, Busan is far from Seoul. Well, I guess its because we took the normal train rather than the KTX. If we take the bus, it takes 4 hours as well. I would never go to Busan, by public transport again... I really recommend you go to Busan by car because its much more convenient and Busan's public transport isn't as great as Seoul. T money cards don't work in Busan as well. So I had to buy new transportation card for Busan... Its probably because Busan's subway company doesn't like T-money. Busan's fashion wasn't as great as Daegu. I guess they didn't stand out as much and I'm a bit bias because I am born in Seoul but from somewhere near Daegu.
So! I forgot everything about Busan. I just know that I was very tired and sleepy.
Oh I fought with my sister because she didn't understand I was tired. I mean I was carrying the heavy luggage.
Well the place I went in Busan was called Taejong dae
To be completely honest, there were not much to see. But it was fun overall. I got to see the sea. There were a lot of rocks as well.
Fun stuff! Sorry Busy with homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment