http://ask.fm/WonTaekChung
so, does it mean you will close this blog?
depends on my health. I got a broken skull :S
I'll probably be ok. Well Ill find out tomorrow. If I do die. I'll give this blog to someone else to manage. So no worries!
와, 진짜 형님? 머리 아퍼?잘올, 알았어? 다음 블로그를. ㅋㅋ
Yeah lol
really? broken skull?ohh seems so serious~ :|get well! =___=
Yeah thats why I'm worried haha
I expect this to mean that you'll continue posting once you're okay? Get well soon...
haha yeah everythings decided tomorrow.
I hope you get well soon...
Thanks!
Hope you feel better now :)
so, does it mean you will close this blog?
ReplyDeletedepends on my health. I got a broken skull :S
DeleteI'll probably be ok. Well Ill find out tomorrow. If I do die. I'll give this blog to someone else to manage. So no worries!
Delete와, 진짜 형님? 머리 아퍼?
ReplyDelete잘올, 알았어? 다음 블로그를. ㅋㅋ
Yeah lol
Deletereally? broken skull?
ReplyDeleteohh seems so serious~ :|
get well! =___=
Yeah thats why I'm worried haha
DeleteI expect this to mean that you'll continue posting once you're okay? Get well soon...
ReplyDeletehaha yeah everythings decided tomorrow.
DeleteI hope you get well soon...
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteHope you feel better now :)
ReplyDelete