I got mine finally after working for the whole summer! I love it a lot. Its very fast and I love the music quality. The music quality is a bit better than the ipod touch I would argue.
If you plan on using it extensively as a phone and a music player, I think you should consider getting an extra battery lol my S2 drains quite fast if I'm listening to music + using apps + calling/texting... If I'm not doing much it lasts 1~2 days, but I got an extra one anyway JIC.
Glad you like it! I've been thinking about getting it next month. My Samsung Epic is at the end of it's life line. It's time to upgrade. ;)
ReplyDeletehehe you should also think about deciding whether to get the galaxy note because its coming out next month!
DeleteIf you plan on using it extensively as a phone and a music player, I think you should consider getting an extra battery lol my S2 drains quite fast if I'm listening to music + using apps + calling/texting... If I'm not doing much it lasts 1~2 days, but I got an extra one anyway JIC.
ReplyDeleteYeah it does drain quite fast. I have to charge everyday. I think I'll get one once I get more money.. :)
Delete와!~ 원택형이 부자다! ㅋㅋ
ReplyDeleteYeah I know :)
Deleteㅋㅋ Since you're rich, why not put your Galaxy S3 as a raffle prize? ㅋㅋ
Deletelol I already spent too much on friendship.
Delete