Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to normal.

Sorry, I was going through the "fear of being alone". It led to insecurity, constantly thinking of being ditched my people. As some of you readers know, I've been moving around too much so that I've never had believed in a long term relationships. Also, I've removed all my attachment with my parents due to the early realization of parents won't be there for me forever. So, I've always been alone, by myself, for few years. I'm catholic and one of my greatest wishes was that I wished one person, would stay with me for a long period of time. Well, screw that. I'm always alone, no matter what I do. As long as I accept that there is nothing I can do about it, its not a big problem.


6 comments:

  1. Reading your post is like lonesome. I don't know what to comment but I don't want to snob your post.
    I am also afraid of being alone like eating alone in a restaurant or in fast food, but I’m not thinking of being alone forever because I do my best for my friends and family will stay with me.  Try to enjoy with someone maybe not with partner but with friends don’t ditch them but be open, so that you can laugh with people whom know you and you can share your problems to them.

    I'm sorry to act like I'm old hehe :)) just want to give some advice. It seems like your always sad. SMILE! :) Fighting like what Koreans do!

    You know what, I'm finding a naengmyeon is that right? the noodles but I cant find it here sorry~ but I ate ramyeon? ohh ramyeon is so delicious especially when it's raining :)))) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( But I can't help it lol! Eating alone in a restaurant is something I'm used to haha. I have friends, its just that they are far away from me. I have few new friends in Korea, but they're all busy with their close friends.

      My parents are kind of boring... I mean we don't do anything.


      Yeah ramyeon is very good when its raining XD I'll be happy someday lol

      Delete
    2. My dad and I are not close to, he's not showy. but every time that I come home late, my mom said that my dad also worry If I'm not around even he is sleeping he will wake up and ask my mom if I am back.. ;)))

      We have our own different families but I'm sure they love us too =))) I will pray for your happiness!!! and time will come you'll have it! :DD

      Delete
  2. Hyung! I just read your post, and what can I say.. Though you move in different places, you can possibly connect with people, right? I think that the people you have met before are more than willing to connect and catch up, but you can't avoid the possibility of them being busy and sorts.

    And removing your attachment to parents? I think that's not a good one. It's good to become independent, but to remove your connections with them might not be a good idea. Still, connect with them, for they can give you the best advice that anyone can give, for they know best.

    And yes, there are several reasons to be happy. Like Chocopie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks! its actually really hard. Since I've been moving every 2 years. And idk. I don't want it to hurt when they go away. mmm I have to look strong for the ones left. I'm not sure if I can do it, but I have to.

      Its ok, I'll be happy when I get a job -.- I just have to study hard few more years lol

      Thanks tho. Your completely right, its just that I can't do it right now

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete