Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Left for America

So its good bye again. haha eventually, everything comes to an end for me. Well, the good thing is I made few nice friends during work. I gave gifts and got some too :) haha I got to stop giving stuff. It costs a lot of $$$. 

Packing is always messy. Take stuff out and put them in like a small luggage. 


I usually don't pack that much clothes. Instead I pack food... I think that took up like a luggage and half.


I brought a lot of choco hiem. Apparently, all my asian roommates love them. So I had to pack extras.


When traveling sea weed is a must. Its light and tasty. Although not a lot of foreigners like them, Koreans and Japanese people can't live without them.


Soboru pang. Soboru is actually a Japanese name, but Soboru pang doesn't exist in Japan.
I call it the melon pang of Korea. Melon pang and soboru pang are pretty much the same, except for the taste. Melon pang has a melon scent.


Dried squid is pretty good to have.  Koreans love dried squid. Like again, a lot of foreigners don't like the idea of eating squid. haha When I was little and went to an American kindergarten, my teacher freaked out when I told her my favorite food is dried squid.


Korea is pretty good at making cakes.


Chestnuts! A really healthy snack.


ABC chocolate is like a brand I used to eat when I was really young. Still love it.


Some stuff to make broth when I cook. 


I brought some hair dye. My hair is natural brown, but I want to make it a bit lighter. 


This is something you put in water or milk and shake. 
Its healthy because its basically, grains minced in to powder. 


I paid quite a bit in buying these stuff. Suppose to last me a year... 

2 comments:

  1. 형, 초코파이 어디있어요? ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I don't like chocopie that much... I ate it when I was studying because I was poor and it was a quick snack. I ate so much that I started not liking chocopie :S

      Delete