This is the entrance of the yeosu expo. It was as crowded as I expected it to be because I was there on a Monday when everyone works. Hurray for early breaks for American schools.
Yeosu expo had a lot of expo booths from different parts of the world. I've visited the Indian, Russian, Poland, just to name a few. I had some food from the Indian and Russian expo. The cocktail was actually horrible. I'm not good with alcohol but I still drink sometimes. I got the curry from the Indian booth. It reminded me of the chicken curry in Malaysia. Had to have some. It was ok. I'm a picky eater I guess. haha I'm picky at being happy, I'm picky eater, such a bad person :)
I also had unlimited 게장. gae jang is basically seasoned raw crabs. The raw crab meat is really amazing. It was my favorite food. I think it still is but its pretty expensive. However, in yeosu, it was pretty cheap. 8 dollars and you get unlimited amount of gaejang. Yumm!
I watch few shows. I liked them dancing. They were super cool. I still can't believe how well they danced. haha Its kind of mean but the guy wearing the dress was pretty ugly. I wonder where they found these people. I thought they only existed in middle ages. The Koreans even had a giant wooden doll. It actually moved and all.
I watched the fountain show. I've seen the Singaporean fountain show and if I compare it to the Yeosu show. I'll say the Singaporean fountain show has more content and story. The Yeosu expo owns the Singaporean fountain show in terms of scale and fanciness. Just look at the pictures I got from the fountain show. I'm still an amateur photographer. To be honest, I just use auto settings :). I just take like a billions of photos, so I can pick few good ones. haha
I've also went to the aquarium and the temperature house? The aquarium was decent. Korea doesn't have great aquarium so the one at yeosu was pretty decent. I do have photos but, I'll post them up sometime later. The temperature house was fun. It basically is a freezer. We were able to experience the temperature of the north and south poles. I wanted to stay and make an igloo, but I had to leave :( It was still fun. Me and my sis had some coffee and cake and then went back home! 4 hours drive pew.
this post is nice! so informative! :) COOL!
ReplyDeleteHehe Thanks. I've been doing a bit of traveling :)
Delete