Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Playboy Monk & Flush Everything

Older generation of Koreans sometimes do funny things. I saw a monk wearing a playboy jacket. The other day I saw a person wearing a tshirt saying blowjob. It was quite funny.

Also, I want to make a short comment on the toilet culture. As humans we like to flush things. Americans flush their pets down the toilet. So, there is a lot of dead animals decaying down there. As for Koreans, we flush food scraps. I do not do this because its disgusting as hell but its part of the Korean culture. Why would Koreans do this? Korea has a strict regulation for food scraps. We don't just throw everything away. We recycle everything. However, recycling food scraps is disgusting. After a day or two, it starts to smell a lot. So, a lot of teens and adults who are lazy, would just throw it in the toilet. I know its disgusting.


2 comments: