The Korean government is enforcing laws that nobody cared about. Its weird. You had the freedom to do these things but now you can't. I feel like a caged animal. I do agree that they have good intentions but I'm just tired of things making my life harder. I live like a freaking priest. I break a couple of laws and I'll get fined. I feels a lot worst because I actually try to make society better. You do something nice for society and they punish you. Whereas there are people who do crap to others and get away with everything. Stresses me out. I guess its just better to not do things for society and not do things that you would get punished for. Also the law is quite unfair. Well, unfair in the sense that random people get screwed over and not everyone. It would be called fair if everyone got screwed.
Just ranting because I'm tired of being pressured. The American gov't pressuring me. The Korean gov't pressuring moi. My parents pressuring moi. I pressure myself. I'm not even sure if I'll punch someone back if I get punched. See... I have to go through all this paper work in order to "prove" that I wasn't the bad person. I have to do multiple visits to the police. I have to go to the hospital to get the documents to show how severe the injuries are. So much disruption and work. Worst case I have to get a lawyer.
Idk but I'm truly scared to disappoint my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment