Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baby, getting headbutted in the subway, i30



No, I didn't get a baby. Sorry... Just wanted to post this video of this baby I adore.

I got head butted in the subway because some drunk person fell. Well, he kind of head butted on my knees. It was weird. Just a side note, Koreans drink way more than any other country. Google alcohol consumption in Korea. We drink a lot of spirits. Rank 1.. which is something not to be proud about lol. I didn't get hurt but the guy like dead... His friends picked him up though and it caused a huge scene in the subway. I never thought I would be involved in these kind of scenes. It felt weird everyone staring at you. Well, I didn't do anything but ask if the guy was ok so the attention subsided.

My dad borrowed the i30 company car. I don't know he had to go somewhere in Korea. I got to check it out. I'll say its a decent car. It kind of feels cheap but I mean its how cars are suppose to be. Cars were means of transportation but now so many cars are luxurious. The i30 reminds you cars of like around 6 years ago. Not a lot of digital technology involved. Its really simple. I wouldn't mind getting this car to be honest. The driver's seat is between comfortable and comfortable. Its decently comfortable but I feel something is missing. I didn't get to test drive it because I don't have insurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment