The wedding halls are nice and the couples had really nice wedding photos. It was pretty fast paced because they can only lend to wedding hall for only few minutes. The food wasn't that great from my opinion. I know, if you look at the photo I've uploaded, the food looks great. Well, its more like the appearance creates a ruse to not let people know about the taste. My dad agrees but my mother disagrees. Speaking about my dad, he got really depressed. He got to talk to his relatives and all they baffled on about was who died. -.- I mean my dads pretty old. So, a lot of his relatives around his age died. 20s nothing shows so everyone does whatever but as you get into your 40s and 50s everything starts to educe.
My military apps are done. I also got readmitted to school. I'm kind of worried that I have to redo my health inspection. Sometimes they don't accept foreign vaccine certificates and that would delay my registrations. After I finish college and the military, my life would be perfect for a while. Man.. if I get the division I want to go.. dancing + military service + tutoring = Heaven.


No comments:
Post a Comment