http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBik1l1WP50
See, I don't have much. My wallets full of dust. Not even for a bus. My life is just a rust. There is nothing inside the crust. Whatever I have is a plus. But, I promise you my love it isn't lust and its serious. Plus, two is a must. in order for it to be us.
Like a curse, you nest in my head. But I don't even know if you're dead. You left the nest like a bird who fled. Nothings left but an empty bed. It cannot be misread. I guess this is the end. No tears were shed, but I'm tired of this shit happening again. I wish it never began because I gave my 100 percent, expecting it to be rent. But, its spent. I'm only left with a scent.
Maybe its cause I let you down. When I wanted you to be proud. I tried to be that clown. who fixes frowns. loves you without a sound and splits his crown without a doubt. But, I can't get myself above the clouds. I shout "I love you" but nothing comes out. Its probably cause my existence starts to fades out like a candle thats about to blow out.
From a breeze. On my knees. I freeze. I pled. Don't leave. Why couldn't I see, it was never meant to be. But, I still wanted to believe when you won't even look at me.
I honestly don't know what I'm doing. Some people tell me its poetic but I never took any poetry classes so its probably not what people think it is. Explain where this came out? I don't know. Life is always about connections and disconnections. I always had to leave people. Even now, my connection with people are getting thinner. Sure, I'm making a lot more connections but I still do miss the ones that faded away. I try not to think about it but it gets to you sometimes. Plus, you can't control people.
lol I guess I am the tramp http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramp since I'm a nomad.
No comments:
Post a Comment