Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lake Bakwon




I visited the bakwon lake. No real reason. My dad asked me if I wanted to go for a drive. In Korea, driving is a once in a while thing. Its like an event. Not like in the states where driving is normal. I mean there is no real reason to take a car when you can take a bus or the subway. Public transportations are way more efficient and environmentally friendly. Plus, gas prices are ridiculous. Well, hybrid cars are becoming popular these days. Expensive but worth it.

Thats the lake. Its ok. A lot of restaurants. A lot of couples. A lot of families. It was outside of Seoul, so it was refreshing. I used to live here. Well, I lived in a lot of places in Seoul so this is just one of them. I used to skip stones, take boat rides, break ice when it was winter. You don't jump into lakes. Its a nono in Korea. Why? Cause we don't know what is in there. Plus, Koreans generally can't swim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmSKVvkVf1w


See, I don't have much.
My wallets full of dust.
My life is just a rust.
Whatever I have is a plus.
But, I promise you my love isn't lust.
Plus, you're a must.
Like I can't get you out of head.
But I don't even know if your dead.
Maybe you're just mad
and a bit sad
But in the end,
its probably cause I let you down.
When I wanted you to be proud
I tried to be that clown
to make you laugh





No comments:

Post a Comment