http://youtu.be/WQ57IMZ4sRA
http://youtu.be/m8pEcOhsdjY
Go ahead and watch this video. Its really disturbing. A female Korean comedian trying to... make people laugh. Comedians are funny because they have the temerity to tell the truth about our world. But, you have to make sure, you say it in a joking way so that its actually funny or else you just sound like a racist douchbag.
If I was her.
Instead of talking about how Asians look the same, talk about how communist everyone is becoming. We all wear the same nice branded clothes, purses, bags, cars. Yet we live in a free market/democratic world, and we only have less than 10 colors to choose for our car. Plus, its everyone's "free choice" and "paying" extra to do this.
Instead of telling her friend to eat with chop sticks, when her friend asked how Asians are so skinny. Tell the audience, stop doing whatever you were doing or become religious and pray to be born as an Asian in her next life.
Instead of talking about Asian men playing computer games, talk about how in the future, women have to compete with virtual sex. I mean its going to happen sooner or later. I mean its what humans do, make things that creates pleasure. Its going to happen. Plus, you don't have to go through whatever you're going through in your current relationship.
Instead of talking about Mexicans taking jobs, talk about how Korean/Japanese/Chinese are made by mexicans. No matter how many Korean/Japanese/Chinese waiters there are, the foods always going to be made by mexicans. Talk about how mexicans don't make tacos in Taco bell but they make your Korean kimchi, Japanese sushi and Chinese shark's fin soup.
Instead of talking about Asian dick sizes, talk about who the fuck measures dick sizes. Where the fuck do they get the statistics. Do they pay people to strip and show their dicks? "Excuse me sir, we're doing a experiment where we measure your dick, can you lower your pants for a while?" Is that how it goes? So, these researchers go to each country and ask people? I mean what are you suppose do anyways, if someone insults your dick? "Hey big man, strip naked, jerk off and I'll prove mines bigger than yours?" Thats kind of gay.
I know, everything I've said shouldn't be said. Its kind of true though. Funny world but, people should really watch out... I don't know I can't be a comedian because I lack in the skills to deliver speech.
No comments:
Post a Comment