Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

World of Coca Cola

After doing extremely bad on my test due to my failure in time management, I decided to go to the world of coca cola. I really needed a break from all the school work. I thought I would go crazy.

So, we left around 11 am. We walked as nobody owned a car. It was pretty refreshing. We arrived there around 11:30 am and entered the world of coke. I've been to the older one when I was little, but it was my first time going to the new world of coke.

It was interesting. It had a lot of art related to coke. They offered couple of movies. Plus, I got to take a picture with the polar bear, which made my day <3! The only thing that bothered me was they overemphasized on the "secret formula" of coke... I feel like I was in watching spongbob square pants, except instead of a secret formula of crabby patties, it was coke.

This was the waiting room for the first stage. We had to wait 5 min here but the tv was distracting enough to bring patience.


I found a Korean sign among the many. I felt proud lol. (There's my Korean Pride again sign..)


I actually liked the Japanese flavor more when we were tasting different products from various parts of the world. It takes really veggie and sweet. It tasted cleaner then other soft drinks.


Then, there was beverly... I drank it. I swallowed. I almost puked. I felt dizzy. Thanks!


There were tons of arts on coke. I should have taken more pictures, but I'm still a amateur photographer -.-


After world of coke it was lunch time. I was starving ..... I usually want to eat something really badly at 11am but we were inside the world of coke. We went for a sea food restaurant. It was effing expensive. Well, I really didn't feel like caring so I started ordering away.

The waiter asked if we would like drinks. I just showed him my admission ticket to world of coke.  He laughed and gave us water :)

I ordered the shrimp cocktail. Yummy stuff except I expected like 10 pieces of shrimp.. not 5 lol.


Still I got more shrimp for my main dish which was jasmine delight or something like that. Basically underneath the shrimp there is jasmine rice :) It was very good. I mean it was simple, but compared to what I have been eating, it tasted relatively better.


After eating, I had to pay an expensive bill. I wasn't sure if it was worth it honestly. I had mixed feelings. I mean the food was decent and the atmosphere was pleasant. Except the cost was as much -.- Plus you have to tip in America... I really don't like tipping. (Doesn't mean I don't tip) Its just that tipping for pouring water twice and bringing your food seems too generous. I don't mind the Korean system where we just go get our food and water. Its really not that much work :) Oh well, in Rome do as the Romans do

No comments:

Post a Comment