Dear Noodle,
Thanks for contacting me consistently this couple of weeks.
I've been feeling a lot more lonely because I am trying to treat my addictions.
[nvm I'm just lonely cause I'm a loner <3]
Its pretty funny how we can talk forever.
I've only been with you for like a week and some how we have a lot to talk about.
I guess you love me a lot <3
jks
I enjoy how you always provide me advice with your old wise ajjumma's wisdom.
I especially like how you told me I should do what I want to do.
Unfortunately I can't, I have to live up to my parent's expectation.
But, I do thank you for letting me dreaming about it, which is pretty refreshing
And thanks for hanging out with me this winter.
It was extra fun watching you suffer going up namsan!
jkjks
But it was really fun finding stuff to do in Korea.
Thanks Noodle!
---------
Dear Future Me,
If I do end up keeping the promise.
I'll Laugh at you so hard.
I won't mind you keeping that promise, but I will wonder how you will pull it through.
I wonder if my future parents will disown me or let me go.
And future me, I wonder you will still have anxiety disorder.
I think I am suffering from it for sure.
I guess its the reason I'm always nervous and always feel tired.
I'm pretty sure you won't get any medication, but I wish you luck in not killing yourself.
If you do overcome it, I'll be proud.
I also wonder if you'll meet our parent's expectations.
or
if you will actually have a dream to follow.
or
become a homeless hobo.
If you are meeting our parent's expectation.
I congratulate you.
However, I hope you'll also enjoy it because what college has taught me is that life isn't all about money.
If you do find a dream to follow.
I'll be surprised.
I'll be rooting for you, but please don't get disowned.
If you become a homeless hobo.
I swear you should just kill yourself.
The current me has been working hard without sleep for you and fuck you for failing in life.
And it won't be fair for you to fail it.
Lastly, future me.
Please find someone reliable to lean onto.
The current me is very tired of taking on everything myself.
I'm up to the point that I am exhausted
Hello Future You!, hope you are having fun :|
ReplyDeleteI'll let my future self reply in few years :)
Deleteawww I hope not to the point you do suicide~
ReplyDeleteFighting!!!! Life is not perfect!! We’re all just human being who also commit mistakes~
I wish you find cure for yourself in future^^
Thanks <3
DeleteIts just that my parents have such a high expectation in my career and its very stressful lol
Fighting!!!