Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cat Cafe In Korea


It was cold in the winter and I didn't have anywhere to go. 
So, I went to the Cat Cafe in Korea. 
There are a few different places and there is also the Dog Cafe. 

It was quiet & fun playing with the cats. 
I had trouble using the rat on a pole but I liked how the cats were pretty nice to us. 







The price was 8 dollars and you get a cup of coffee!

4 comments:

  1. 안녕하세요..저기..mmm i'm an Indonesian and i just read your blog, and..my english not so well too..and i'm a 22 years old, should i call you with 누나 , 언니,오빠, or 형님..lol.=D But, anyway, i need to say this, this blog is really helpfull to me, and as a foreigner, i really want to learn hangul or korean language more and more..could you help me for that, because you are a korean and i love it to learn directly from you and of course I'll have a teacher who is more expert with the Korean original pronountation..좀..제발 도와주세요..당신이 바쁜 경우,저는 성가신라면,저를 용서주십시오..how can i see ur replay for this message anyway?this is my email address and facebook : amz_ce@yahoo.com
    i and my friend need your help, 정말 감사합니다..항상 건강하십시요! waiting for replay..-Arra-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've replied to you via Email! But, most likely, I'll create videos during the summer to teach Korean.

      Delete
  2. your active in your blog.. makes me jealous.. i also want to be active... you motivate me to be active!!! i like your blog so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks for the comments! Commenting helps me be motivated to keep being active :)

      Delete