Sorry, Am really busy at the moment.
But, I do want to explain what aish means.
It basically is a sound Koreans make when they are in stress or want to express disapproval.
Its like fxxk, but less vocal and not really a swear word. However you do not want to use aishi in front of a person that has a higher status than you
Well my friend told me that she met some Korean people and she asked them that if they say "aish" and they told her that they don't ...so I'm confused .. Do they really say it???
ReplyDeleteHey! I guess older people don't say aishi anymore. When I was little around 10 years old, we used to say it a lot. But, as we got older, we swear less.
DeleteHahaha. I'm a Filipino, but because of my liking in Korean language, and being with Korean students in quite some time, I developed the habit. I sometimes use "Aish!" here in the Philippines, and people would usually stare, but I don't care, they don't know the meaning either. Hahaha! Peace! :D
ReplyDelete