Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Turning 21 soon!

My birthday is coming soon.

Its pretty interesting. The month is 01. The date is 21. The years 1991. The age is 21. This years 2012. I'm taking 21 credits. It seems 2,1, 0s are frequent. Although I'm catholic, I'm really superstitious lol. Yeah I know I'm a fail catholic.

Anyways I kind of wanted to talk about friends and my worries, because usually birthdays are celebrated with your friends. So, its going to be an emo post.

So read at your own risks lol <3

I don't really have people to celebrate my birthday with. Its either, I just pass it away or just go out and eat with friends, but nothing exciting. It just feels like a regular outing and pretty much is a regular outing. But, the main problem is I don't think I have like 'real' friends.

Well, I might be insulting my friends, but I don't hangout haha

I don't do stuff with anyone lol. Well, my mom doesn't like me hanging out with people because she thinks I'm weak, since I have my dad's fail genes. And doesn't like people coming over. I talked to her about this break and she did say it was her fault and she would change that if we could live the past. She told me, she was too busy trying build a stable life and couldn't bother with my luxuries of having friends to hangout with.

 Moreover, traveling kind of screwed many friendship. We didn't have facebook when I was in elementary school. So, I lost most of my childhood friends, well I'm not even sure if they last that long.

My current friends are very international. So, my problem is that I don't see them at all lol. And if I go to Korea, I would have no friends. I would have 3 Korean friends lol. And 2 I don't even really contact.

lol, and with 2 years of military service, I'm not even sure if any would try contacting me.




I guess year 2015, It would be a complete fresh new start?




3 comments:

  1. Well.... Happy bday in advance :) Hope you have a great one.
    I used to worry about my bday and friends aswell, then I turned 22 and stoped worrying about my Birthday (it happens to everyone eventually) and then I would worry about my friends and not seeing them enough or thinking I didn't have any but stopped worrying about it and started taking time to call/contact them and things got better, and ever since my mom got ill, I learned I have the best friends ever and they are always there for me ;)

    This might not be much, but you have a friend in me :D lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks!
      Its nice to know that other people had similar thoughts

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete