Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stressed?

Don't you just hate when your stress? I'm like really stressed. Especially because of exams, programming assignments and presentations. Next week, I'll have around 3 tests. I had 4, but I ended up dropping the course. Yeah I know. Dropping is bad, but I'm taking maximum credit hours and research ... I need a break in between or I'll break for sure. I have been catching really bad habits these days... I don't know what to do honestly...

Spend money
This is getting to me these days. I feel like spending money if I am stressed -.- Especially since I'm researching. I get paid and I want to use the money on goods. So, I guess this is why my parents said saving money is harder than making money. If your making money, you want to spend it to relieve your stress!

Eating
I just did this today and the whole of last year. Last year was tough for me. I went to school for a year without a break, since I did summer school. I was so stressed. I found eating ice cream so pleasurable. Especially since ice cream is so affordable in the US. I ended up gaining 10kg. FML. I  stopped doing this. But, just now I had a big big dinner. I kept wanting to eat something :S

Workout 
Its a healthy way to relieve stress, but it has one problem. It makes me tired that I can't do my work. I kind of understand why guys who are focused in sports can't study. Well, its a stereotype but I've experienced a lot of guys who were good at sports but couldn't focus in studying... So, I don't know if I should continue.... I should but I'll go depending on my grade.

Game
I used to do this a lot. I just gamed because I was stressed. For a college student I found this most efficient. I can play an hour, I won't feel too tired and I'll feel all the pleasure I need to. I stopped this as well. Since its a bad habit.

Play music
I play the violin sometimes when I'm stressed. But, I stopped. I should continue, but when you have limited time, its really hard to keep playing the violin continuously.

I KNOW I'm going to follow option spend money soon -.- Yes, I want that camera... God, but it feels bad that I can't control my stress. I wish there were ways to suppress it better. Maybe I should do yoga??? lol!!! I think I would enjoy it. But that also takes time, which I can't afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment