Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pho on a rainy day!

I've been down lately. I really hate to do school work because I'm doing a major that I don't funny enjoy. I'm just bad at it lol. In the future, I'm all geared to doing mba so I can escape my current life. However, for now I have to live in this hell hole... Luckily my friend was nice enough to call me for pho! It felt really nice to go out :)

I really appreciate pho. Eating it makes me feel a lot better!
Oh I love wraps too. Probably the only wraps I like because I usually hate the wrap skins, but these wraps are awesome. [I don't like wheaty things like bread, wraps, etc]



-.- I think the only reason I've been sane is because I've had a violin. I suck at it, but practicing it makes me somewhat relieved............ I quit violin cause my mom gave me a crappy one to use. Right now I've bought a shiny one so I really want to play rather than study lol!

Maybe I'll upload a song if I am actually ok with it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment