Thursday, July 19, 2012
Two Little Bookworms
Two children came to the library today. They love books. Well, comic books. They've been reading for hours now. I like kids. I bought them milk and pizza bread (pizza ppang as Koreans call it). They didn't even touch it... It feels awkard. I hope they eat it sometime soon. I love pizza ppang. I guess they don't or they are just so into reading comics. The funny thing is the comics they are reading are books that I wanted to read in elementary school. They came out when I was in elementary, but back then, my neighborhood didn't have a library like this. I guess I'll join the fun soon.
Labels:
People I Meet,
Strangers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have read that in Korea, you rent books instead of buying them, is that true?
ReplyDeletehttp://myseoulstories.blogspot.kr/2010/08/korean-rent-out-bookstores.html
DeleteYup... There are public libraries and private libraries where you pay to rent.
Hyung, I've been reading your blog for a while, and I enjoyed reading it! Really!
ReplyDeleteThat's why I wanted to give your blog an award.. You can read about it here: http://thetoiletthoughts.blogspot.com/p/here-it-is-here-it-is-here-it-is.html