Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Making new friends

So, the place I work at got 3 more new employees. They are all very nice people. Its interesting how I've never met nice Koreans like them. Well, I'm looking forward to making memories with them. Honestly, its really cool because its like a really long time since I made friends who are not too far from my house. Plus, I don't have to worry about losing contact with them since I usually come back to Korea. The only problem is how close I can become with them. Ideally, become close friends who would meet up whenever we feel like it. But then again its only 30 days of interaction. Well, like always just try my best.

Two of the have interesting personalities. Ones like a leader type and an organizer. Constantly fiddling around with her schedule diary. The other girl has a lot of knowledge of books. She probably read a lot of books because her knowledge about weird things are amazing. She does a lot of weird community services as well. The last person, I really don't have much knowledge of her. She is just pretty. She is not the quiet type, but I don't know what her interests are or what she is like. But overall, everyone is nice.

Yeah, I'm cool now cause I'm in a gang. jkies. We just met and haven't done much. Soon though, we probably will start doing stuff. I'm just happy our introduction wasn't boring. Getting giggles from girls really hard for me as I'm not good with Korean jokes. Hey but I try!

4 comments:

  1. Hyung! Hahahaha.. I laughed all the way.. SO you're happy you're surrounded by girls? Hahahaha.. Good luck on your interaction with them, looks like we got a bachelor here!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm I don't meet girls to make girl friends usually. Just friends. I prefer girls as friends cos its hard to find uncorrupted guys and it brain fks me a lot. Excited but sad as well. Fate is screwing with me.

      Delete