I was NOT going to say Don't die... O_O but now I can't think about what my comment was about....
I know how it is to feel depressed, I've been depressed for a long time and I'm slowly trying to change it. Not for other but for me. I recently lost my mom and she was always the one trying to push me forward in life, she had a VERY hard year and it depress me even more to think that even thou she was suffering she still had desire to live well. I know most people don't realize I'm not OK, people often tell me I look Ok and even relaxed (O_O) so I guess I should also stop repressing my sadness and just learn to be the way I am in front of everyone :s anyway.... Don't die :P lol
I was NOT going to say Don't die... O_O but now I can't think about what my comment was about....
ReplyDeleteI know how it is to feel depressed, I've been depressed for a long time and I'm slowly trying to change it. Not for other but for me.
I recently lost my mom and she was always the one trying to push me forward in life, she had a VERY hard year and it depress me even more to think that even thou she was suffering she still had desire to live well.
I know most people don't realize I'm not OK, people often tell me I look Ok and even relaxed (O_O) so I guess I should also stop repressing my sadness and just learn to be the way I am in front of everyone :s
anyway.... Don't die :P lol