Saturday, July 21, 2012
Cosco Kids
I go to cosco quite often. Sometimes to get groceries and sometimes for lunch. However, going there often doesn't mean that I like going to cosco. Cosco is very crowded. I can't stand crowds. The feel insecure when people start interfering with my personal bubble. Staring at people's heads make me dizzy. Anyways, cosco has a lot of kids. I guess its a ideal place to bring kids for a family outing as families can go buy groceries and then get food after. While I eat, a lot of things happen. I see babies crying, begging for toys, playing with their psps, running away from their parents, falling off their chairs and having fun. I love kids, but I'm kind of scared of spoiling them. Already when I was playing with kids in tasputra, the lady didn't like me for spoiling the kids. But the funny thing is I'm the most spoiled kid ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment