Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Meeting up with close friends

I'm starting to realize those who are the meaningful people in my life. But, its really hard when you know you can't spend more time with them. For me, I'll be lucky to be able to spend two weeks with them if I could. I guess its really going to be good bye soon. I'll just be a part of their past and they'll be part of my past. I really want to deny this as much as possible, but I already know its inevitable. For now, I'm trying my best to stay connected, but I'm not sure if I can do this anymore. I guess somethings can't be helped. I've already been through moving on few times and it hurt a lot. You can't imagine how much it hurts to meet someone you missed and you can't have a conversation like we used to because things changed. Then, after you meet them, you don't contact them because you know its not the same anymore. 

Really, the only thing that is connecting me and my friends is the internet. If someone disconnects because something happened, its over. Someone just got removed from your life. You don't know what happened to them or how they are doing. They just disappear. 

It didn't hurt that much back then because I never admitted I'll missed anyone. This is the reason I never said I miss you to anyone until recently. God, I told myself I'll never miss anyone ever and yet I let this feeling in. I guess I am weak. 

Right now, nothing can be done. Life goes on fast. Even faster than before. We'll all be separated because we have to live close to our jobs. I'm just thankful for those few friends who live in the same country. I'll have to be grateful for every second we hangout, because from my experience, the chances that we'll be separated again is really high. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment